What is a project?
Project Management is the way of managing change. Everything from the Olympics to organising a wedding can be considered a project, they all need management to ensure the smooth flow. The plan would describe the activities that meet specific objectives and can be used to introduce or improve new or existing products and services.
What is project management?
Project management focuses on controlling the introduction of the desired change. This involves:
- Understanding the needs of each party.
- Planning what needs to be done, when, by whom, and to what standards.
- Building and motivating the team.
- Coordinating the work of different people.
- Monitoring work being done.
- Managing any changes to the plan.
- Delivering successful results.
How we Project Manage our projects.
We use Redbooth, Project Management Software. Please see this post regarding more information about how we manage your projects.
Project Management Contractors Gloucester.
Absolute are able to work with your business on a short term contract basis to implement projects. We have experience of company re-brands, company relaunches in a country, oversight of a major HR project or even implementing a staff pension. As experienced Prince2 Practitioners we will understand your business and help manage not only your project timescale, but the costs of the project too.
Please call to discuss your requirements.