- Gazebo – be bold with a branded gazebo at your next exhibition, plus it’ll keep you cool in the warm weather.
- Parasol – Knowing what a British summer brings we can expect some rain, luckily for you we have these fabulous water-repellent covers.
- Flags – Keep your brand image in people’s minds by spacing out your branding around the venue.
- Uniform/t-shirts – Promotion isn’t just for the stand, order some clothing with text for your staff to wear at the event.
- Booth fabric stand – These are great especially for the hospitality industry to display sample foods and drinks.
- Cut-out figures – Whether you use your business character or even a colleagues cut-out, these can be a great tool at exhibitions as these can also be dotted around the location.
- Stationery – From pens to notepads and booklets, these can be budget-friendly giveaways at networking like this but can also be used to note down details for follow-ups on your next day in the office.
- Fabric bags – Not only are these useful to put all of your new-found goodies in, but these are great for out of work use too (e.g. shopping!)
- Take away coffee cups – Everyone enjoys a good cuppa, why not have yours in a re-usable branded cup, plus it’s a subtle way to get your business noticed!
- Luxury business cards – Make sure your business card is the best by investing in thicker card, spot UV finish or even gold foil, these will appear more professional to the public and companies alike.
Exhibition wish list: 10 items you need at your event
No results found
3D advertising AdWords Application Apprenticeships Apps branding Buying Online CGI Cheltenham Churchdown Coffee design diary Duplicate Content eCommerce eCommerce Trends 2016 Facebook gloucester Gloucester Print Google Google Partner Graphic Design Growth Vouchers LinkedIn logo Magazine marketing Nettl Print render SEO Social Media Tea timelapse Twitter User Experience Vray Web Design Web Shop Website Design Websites Wordpress Yoast YouTube