We attended the launch event for a new campaign called “Believe in Gloucester” on 29th February 2012, a new initiative by Marketing Gloucester. Held in the prestigious Parliament Rooms at Gloucester Cathedral with a speech from Gloucester resident Phil Vickery, nearly a 100 guests witnessed the unveiling of the Believe in Gloucester campaign.
The campaign aims to celebrate all that is great about Gloucester; its people and places, its past and its present. The iniaitive is looking to promote the different aspects of what is great about Gloucester and shout about ourselves a little more. People can be quick to give Gloucester a bad name, but actually, we have a lot more than most Towns and City’s to shout about. Whilst Marketing Gloucester have existed for a few years, we’re delighted this campaign looks to unite the people doing positive things about, and for, Gloucester in to a collective whole.
If you have any articles or stories you want to share that promote Believe in Gloucester principles, tell us, and let us share with Gloucester for free in the Four Gates of Gloucester magazine.
Ways you can help spread the word
- Sign up to the official Believe in Gloucester Facebook Page.
- Download the logo and brand guidelines from the BiG Downloads page to use alongside your own promotion.
- Take part and donate a gift for our first campaign event BiG Heroes.
- Become a BiG Sponsor for events, merchandise and/or additional campaign promotions.
- Promote Believe in Gloucester in your work place, as an official BiG merchandise distributor.
- Join in and become one of the many influential faces believing in Gloucester with your very own video clip.
- For more information and to keep up to date with all events planned, visit www.believeingloucester.com